Procedure for Obtaining an Infrared Spectrum
2. Open MIDAC GRAMS_32
3. Select Collect
4. Go to Parameter Settings. Make sure the following settings
5. Click on MIDAC EZ
6. Click on Background. Use air as the background.
7. Place sample in spectrophotometer.
8. Click on Sample. Be sure to
type in the sample name.
9. Click on Print. (To print landscape, go to advanced,
under File, go to printer setup and select landscape.
You can print from the File menu or you can go back to MIDAC
EZ and click on Print).
10. Close window
11. Sign out in the log book.
Note: These procedures are the minimum needed to collect a spectrum.