Graduate Faculty of Molecular Biosciences PhD Program, Arkansas State University;
Graduate Faculty of UALR/UAMS Joint PhD Program in Bioinformatics;
Adjunct Faculty of Information Science Department, University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
Primary Former Ph.D. Students (as Advisor):
- Dr. Karl Walker, Assistant Professor, Computer Science Department, University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff. (PhD graduated in May 2014).
- Dr. Cody Ashby, Assistant Professor, Department of Biomedical Informatics and Myeloma Institute, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. (PhD graduated in May 2014).
- Dr. Daniel Johnson, Director of Bioinformatics Core, University of Tennessee Health Science Center. (PhD graduated in May 2015).
- Graph theory and algorithms
- Computational complexity and approximation